HDFS limited t/a Moneycare (‘the firm’) (Ref, No. C12721) is authorised under Section 10 of the Investment Intermediaries Act, 1995 (as amended).
As a Multi-Agency Intermediary, HDFS Limited t/a Moneycare is authorised to receive and transmit orders to product producers from whom a written letter of appointment is held, in relation to:
- Shares in a company or bonds that are listed on a stock exchange, prize bonds
- Relevant collective investment scheme instruments.
- Tracker Bonds.
- Insurance policies
- Personal Retirement Savings Accounts (PRSAS) (Within the meaning of the Pensions Act, 1990)
The firm is also authorised to act as a deposit broker and to give advice in relation to deposits.
The firm may also give investment advice only in relation to investment instruments available from those product producers from whom an appointment is held.
When receiving and transmitting orders in relation to insurance policies and/or PRSAs, the firm may only accept cash or cheques/bank drafts from clients payable to itself where:
- an insurance undertaking has invited renewal of a policy of insurance, or
- a proposal for insurance and/or PRSAs has been accepted by an insurance undertaking.
In all other circumstances cheques/bank drafts or other payment instruments must be made payable to the product producer.
Reference No: Cl272l
The Central Bank oflreland, in accordance with the provisions of Section I l6 of the Consumer Credit Act, 1995 (as amended) and Section 33C of the Central Bank Act, 1942 (as amended) hereby authorises IIDFS Limited whose principal place of business is:
- 3 Dawson Street, Monaghan Town, Co. Monaghan
to engage in the business ofbeing a Mortgage Intermediary under the name(s) of:
- HDFS Limited t/a Moneycare
on behalf of the following undertaking(s):
- KBC Bank Ireland plc,
- Permanent TSB plc,
- Ulster Bank Ireland
- Haven Mortgages Limited
- Pepper Finance Corporation (Ireland) DAC
This authorisation is valid for a period of l0 Years commencing on 19th August 2016
For and on behalf of the Central Bank of lreland