Moneycare is a Financial Services company which specialises in providing professional mortgage investment, pension and protection advice to both Irish individuals and companies alike.
Moneycare was established by Harry Dwyer in 2001. He has over 30 years experience in financial services on the areas of mortgages, life cover pensions and investments.
We offer advice on many of the leading life company and banks in the country
- We aim to look after your complete financial needs – however large or small, by offering you a confidential and personal service
- Moneycare is a multi-agency intermediary and mortgage intermediary and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
Our success has been built on our in-depth experience of working in financial services over the past 30 years and also our firm commitment to providing the highest level of service.
Moneycare have considerable experience in dealing with mortgage lenders throughout Ireland and our experienced staff will ensure that you obtain the mortgage which best suits your specific requirements. If you require a quick response to a mortgage query, why not try out our on-line application form. We are members of IMAF.
- Best prices in life and serious illness cover
- Excellent pension rates and advice
- Great deals in home insurance
- A wide range of deposit rates
- Health Care cover explained simply
- A wide range of investment options
- We offer excellent mortgage rates- we have agencies with AIB,KBC Bank,Haven Mortgages, PTSB and Seniors Money.
HDFS Ltd t/a Moneycare is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Moneycare is a member of Association of Expert Mortgage Advisors (AEMA).